Friday, July 5, 2013

when i'm old

When I'm Old


When I'm old, no longer I that originally.
Understand, be patient a little towards me.

When the soup splattered clothes, when I forget how to tie shoes,
Remember how I teach first.

When I repeatedly speak of something that has bored you hear, be patient listening, do not cut me off.

When you were little, I always have to repeat a story that has a thousand times I told you that you were asleep.

When I need you to wash me, do not be mad at me.
Remember as a child I had to use all means to persuade bathroom?

When I do not understand anything about technology and new things, do not make fun of me.
Think how formerly I so patiently answered each of you why.

When I could not walk, give me your hand is still strong for led me.
I carry you like when you learned to walk as a child.


When I started to forget our conversation, give me a moment to remember.
Actually for me, what was said is not important, as long as you're listening to besides, I have been very satisfied.

When you see me getting older, do not grieve.
Understand me, support me, as I face you when you started to learn to live my life.

At that time I gave instructions how to live this life, now come with me to run the rest of my life.

Give me your love and patience, I will give you a smile gratefully
In this there is a smile of infinite love for you.


Reference

http://penabugis.com/cinta-sejati/

http://m.kaskus.co.id/thread/50c17258e374b47c41000001/cinta-sampai-tua

Translation of android apps motivational stories mj media





No comments:

Post a Comment