Friday, July 12, 2013

Frogs and Snails

Frogs and Snails

There is a Snail always looked cynical about frogs. One day, the frog loses patience finally said to snails: snail hosts, if I had made a mistake, so you really hate me?

Snail replied: You're the frog has four legs and can jump back and forth, but I have to carry this heavy shell, crawling on the ground, so I feel very sad.

Frog replied: Every life has a suffering individual, only you just see my excitement, but you do not see our suffering (frog).
And instantly, there is a large hawk flew toward them, snails quickly enter into the body shell, while the frog eaten by eagles.
Enjoy your life, do not need to be compared with others. jealousy of our hearts toward others will bring more suffering. Better think about what we have. It will bring more gratitude and happiness for ourselves.

Reference:
Translation of android apps motivational stories mj media

No comments:

Post a Comment